- New import feature - just paste mail and name
#764 Charset problem in download web page
#769 Issues with dashboard performance
#777 Upgrade: Duplicated elements in dashboard.config
#776 Upgrade: newsletterstudioContentTemplates is duplicated in tinyMCE.config
#775 Upgrade: Duplication of plugin-elements in TinyMCE.config
#774 Upgrading: Commands duplication in tinymce.config
#778 Analytics - Url dropdown looks strange if the url-label is to long
#794 Old web.config-file in the /umbraco/newsletterstudio/-folder
#779 Upgrade script for DB won't run on upgrade.
#795 Typo in settings
#805 Handle error when no template is there
#784 Issue with unsubscribe-links in content from InserUrlRenderTasks
#806 YSOD when sending test emails without having smtp-server configured
#790 Show information when an email has status (3) error.
#781 Install: TinyMCE-icons dosent appear after install
- New data layer and a factory model where developers can extend the default behavior.
- Add email as a parameter after unsubscribing. If you are using the "Unsubscribe confirmation url"-setting we will add the email as a query string parameter to the landing page.
- Added paging on the mailing list details page.
- Macro parameter data type for picking a mailing list when inserting the Newsletter Studio subscribe macro.
- Merge field render task sometimes missed the trackemail because of upper/lower case issues.
- Some emails can't unsubscribe or read online.
- Unsubscribe gave error like: Could not remove the e-mail. It's either already removed... (related to above).
- Subscription provider: Make receiver full name optional and add comments on each property.
- Remove sensitive information for test email in SmtpHelper.
- Fixed typos in settings and on dashboard.
- Upgrades adds duplicates to smtp-configuration.
- Fixed NewsletterService gives error: Incorrect syntax near ')' when sending to Umbraco members.
- Upgrade from 1.3.1->1.3.2 left empty configuration, now fixed.
- Read online from preview does not throw error, now renders preview
- Removed ASP.NET HTML-wrappers from NewsletterRender.aspx
- Render tasks can now change address info on the MailMessage object. We moved the setter of sender email and name to before running the render tasks.
- Improve bounce handler performance
- Foreing key error when inserting new subscibers
- Bouncehandler can't commit unsubscibed subscribers
- Fix typo "Do find out more about the err"
- Spelling error on the sendout usercontrol: "Maling" should be "Mailing"
- Sender name is not included when sending test e-mails.
- Import subscibers: Entering invalid text gives Sequence contains no elements
- Null exception vid bounce hantering
- "Copy this newsletter to new" doesn't include template id
- Open trackings are appyled more than once
- Fixed db-issue with only returning valid subscribers from NewsletterStudioSubscriptionProvider
- Fixed more on db-issue with only returning valid subscribers from NewsletterStudioSubscriptionProvider
- Fixed bug in the petapoco implementation that caused the server to hang when saving a newsletter with a message body bigger than 4000 chars.
- Fixed minor bug with importing files with a lot of duplicates.
- Add events to send newsletter service (NewsletterStudio.SendNewsletterService.EventName).
- Make methods of the global factory virtual
- Fixed logic errors in click summery in analytics-section
- Analytics for content section-newsletters sometimes shows wrong data
- Fixed unsubscribe-link from a newsletter would unsubscribe receiver from multiple lists
- Unsubscibe for a specifict Newsletter Studio-mailing list dosent work?
- Added a Umbraco utility (IUmbracoUtilityFacade) with a method to render document content: GetRenderedContentFor(Document doc). Use this to replace how Newsletter Studio fetches the content for a node
New version of Newsletter Studio built for Umbraco version 7.
- Add domain events to model objects
- Analytics details: Show error messages in list view
- Remove hardcoded strings in unsubscribe-tracking page
- Added upgrade-handler for language files. New language items will be copied from the english any custom file if the custom file does not contain this key.
- Create a base-class for the IGlobalFactroy with virtual methods
- Custom Fields on a subscriber
#1126 Problem with special chars like å ä ö in skin editor
#1058 Analytics details: Show friendly error message if using SQLCE or MySQL
#1069 Loading skins and saving without cache disabled dosent work - added cache buster.
#1060 Insert link to unsubscribe doesnt seem to work
#1068 Preview iframe shows wrong template, need a cache buster
#1084 Unsubscibe for a specifict list dosent work?
#1111 Unsubscribing from a email where user is in multiple lists will only remove one of them
#1106 Text missing on "general_save"-button
#1095 Problem with self-referencing FK
- Added a Umbraco utility (IUmbracoUtilityFacade) with a method to render document
- Added GetRenderedContentFor(Document doc). Use this to replace how Newsletter Studio fetches the content for a node. Now developers can extend that insteed of implemention the whole interface for the gobal factory.
#1343 Solved Thread-issues with PetaPoco that could throw exceptions like: System.InvalidOperationException: There is already an open DataReader associated with this Command which must be closed first.
#1309 Solved importing of list that could resubscribe unsubscribed receivers.
#1144 Fixed some typos
- Fixed connection issues with PetaPoco shared connections
- #1309 Solved importing of list that could resubscribe unsubscribed receivers.
- Solved installation issues for Umbraco v 6.2.5 and above
- Added German language support
- Issues with date pickers in Umbraco 7.3
- Issue with CodeMirror skin editor in Umbraco 7.3
- Fixed typos in english lang-files
- Issues with date pickers in Umbraco 7.3 fixed for property editor in context section as well
- Added preview support for newsletters in the content section
- Fixed preview issues in Newsletter Studio-section. Due to ASP.NET Identity implementation in Umbraco v7.3.
- Resolved issues with uninstalling, now removing db-tables
- Dashboard design issues with welcome screen
- Case-differences in email addresses will not be considered duplicates
- Double emails if char-case is not matching on emails
- Error with val-form-manager
- Skin editor upgrade for Umbraco 7.3+
- Default subscription provider, duplicates in member properties throws error
- Settings: Solved testing bounce mailbox don't work
- Issues with not open statics in analytics service
- Bounce: Bounces are not committed to the database
- Add CSS Inliner to move styles from style-tags inline for better client support
- Improve debugging-information for subscription providers
- Forms propted as dirty very often
- Dashboard loads slow with loads of emails (over 40)
- Preview/Save newsletter in content section with empty properties failed
- AddFullDomainToRelativeSrcs-RenderTask cant handle urls starting with //
- No validation for mailing list duplicates when adding from the UI
- Ugly error when mailing list or member group is empty
- Body/subject of email being wiped after preview
- Preview issue in Internet Explorer
- Lots of errors after send newsletter modal is closed
- Improved smtp-check before sending
- Send From Content: First and last name not saved
- Sign up script upgraded to macro partial
- FolderSynchronize check if file exsist to avoid error i trace log
- Load all backoffice assets over HTTPS
- Bug in dashboard for scheduled emails
- Improve tracking of issue with subscription provider factory
- Archive should be based on sent date, not "create date"
- Improve validation before sending preview
- Add sender name to "To"-property of MailMessage
- Render Task issue fixded, a hrefs replaced by src if link is relative
- Added alt tag to tracking pixel, now contains subject of newsletter.
- Added CustomData in when using "Read online"
- EmailTrackingItems now stores DataProviderKey as String (INT-bug)
- Exporting a filtered list in analytics to new mailing list
- Tracking pixel optimized as small gif-image
- Designfixes for Umbraco v7.6
- Added support for uids (guids in Umbraco 7.6+)
- Minor typos
- Fixed issue with textbox (maxchar)
- Fixed "setPristine"-issue with "Send out"-property editor
- Fixed issue with status of exported subscibers from analytics
- Minor tweaks to db-connection
- Build in subscription provider for mailing lists now implements ICountable to show the number of subscribers in each member group when selecting which groups to send to.
- Fixed issue with InsertCustomDataRenderTask and empty properties
- Fixed issue with array based pre-value collection due to property lookup issue.
- Fixed typo in API response
- Fixed API to update subscriber name is subscriber exsists
- Umbraco V7.7 design fixes
- Fixed issue with Umbraco Members Subscription-provider that returns null exception during a scheduled send out
- Fixed issue with date picker in in newer versions of Umbraco
In this version we added a much better upgrade experience. Just run the new installer over the old one are the upgrades will be handled automatically.There are some things that you will need to consider· Did you customize the "subscribe"-macro? Make a backup of it or rename the file.· …